Multi-Stamping!

Hey Crafty Peeps! I had some fun playing with a few of the newer Technique Junkies sets recently: Sudsy StuffUnder The Sea and Life Is Beautiful.  I also used a couple newer products: Nuvo Glitter Markers and Chameleon Colortone Pencils. With the help of my trusty MISTI, I ended up with a fun and shiny card!



I started out by securing my cardstock with magnets in my Misti. I stamped Sudsy Stuff in a light blue ink. I then aligned the Under The Sea stamp and stamped it in a light grey. Without moving the stamp or the cardstock, I colored in the turtle with a green glitter marker and stamped onto the CS. I followed that same procedure with different colors of glitter marker onto different sections.

After all the shiny part was stamped, I used the Chameleon pencils and colored in the different elements. I mounted the CS onto a black panel, and added that to a grey card base. The Life Is Beautiful sentiment was stamped onto a piece of grey CS and foam mounted to the card.

Using the MISTI for perfect alignment opens up a lot of opportunity for different techniques. I hope you are inspired to give it a try for yourself.

If you'd like to save 10% on products at TJ, simply enter the code below:

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...